YC Janardhan Reddy
- Jain S, Vythilingam M, Eapen V, Janardhan Reddy YC.
Psychotherapy and childhood sexual abuse. Indian Journal of Psychiatry 1992; 34: 388-91.
- Janardhan Reddy YC, Girimaji SR, Srinath S.
Comparative study of classification of psychosis of childhood and adolesecnt onset. Acta
Psychiatrica Scandinavica 1993; 87:188-91.
- Khanna S, Janardhan Reddy YC, Jayakumar PN, Gangadhar
BN, Arya BYT, Channabasavanna SM. Manic depressive psychosis and schizophrenia : is there
subcortical dementia? Computed tomographic investigation. Indian Journal of Psychological
Medicine 1993; 16: 9-23.
- Janardhan Reddy YC, Khanna S, Bannerjee A, Anand U.
Alprazolam induced mania- a case report. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry 1996;
- Janardhan Reddy YC, Srinath S, Sathyanarayana VA,
Girimaji SC, Seshadri S. Clinical profile of early onset schizophrenia : a review of 43 cases.
NIMHANS Journal 1996; 14: 93-98.
- Harish MG, Suresh KP, Rajan I, Janardhan Reddy YC,
Khanna S. Phenomenological study of late onset schizophrenia. Indian Journal of Psychiatry
1996; 39: 231-35.
- Janardhan Reddy YC, Girimaji SC, Srinath S. Clinical
profile of mania in children and adolescents from the Indian subcontinent. Canadian Journal of
Psychiatry 1997; 42: 841-46.
- Srinath S, Janardhan Reddy YC, Girimaji SC, Seshadri
SP. Diagnostic stability of psychoses of childhood and adolescent onset. NIMHANS Journal 1997;
- Srinath S, Janardhan Reddy YC, Girimaji SC, Seshadri
SP, Subbakrishna PK. A prospective study of bipolar disorder in children and adolescents from
India. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica 1998; 98: 437-42.
- Velayudhan A, Sunitha TA, Balachander S, Janardhan Reddy
YC, Khanna S. A study of platelet serotonin receptors in mania. Biological Psychiatry 1999;
- Janardhan Reddy YC, Srinivas Reddy P, Shobha S, Khanna
S, Sheshadri SP, Girimaji SC. Comorbidity in juvenile obsessive-compulsive disorder : a report
from India. Canadian Journal of Psychiatry 2000; 45:274-278.
- Saleem Q, Ganesh S, Vijayakumar M, Reddy YCJ,
Brahmachari SK, Jain S. Association analysis of 5-HT transporter gene in bipolar disorder in the
Indian population. American Journal of Medical Genetics 2000; 96: 170-172.
- Reddy YCJ, Srinath S. Juvenile bipolar disorder. Acta
Psychiatrica Scandinavica 2000; 102: 162-170.
- Srinath S, Janardhan Reddy YC, Girimaji S, Seshadri
SP. Affective disorders in children and adolescents . In: Kulhara et al. (eds). Affective
disorders: the Indian scene. Chandigarh: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research,
Chandigarh; 2000: 78-83.
- Srinivas Reddy P, Janardhan Reddy YC, Srinath S, Khanna S,
Seshadri SP, Girimaji SC. A family study of juvenile obsessive compulsive disorder. Canadian
Journal of Psychiatry 2001; 46:346-351.
- Somnath CP, Jain S, Janardhan Reddy YC. A family
study of early-onset bipolar I disorder. Journal of Affective Disorders 2002; 70:91-94
- Janardhan Reddy YC, Srinath S. Bipolar disorder in
children: some issues of concern. In: Maj M, Akiskal HS, Lopez-Ibor, Sartorius N (eds). World
Psychiatric Association (WPA) series on 'Evidence and Experience in Psychiatry'. John Wiley
& Sons, Chichester; 2002:414-416.
- Somnath CP, Janardhan Reddy YC, Jain S. Is there a
familial overlap between schizophrenia and bipolar disorder? Journal of Affective Disorders
- Rajeev J, Srinath S, Reddy YCJ, Shashikiran MG,
Girimaji SC, Seshadri SP, Subakrishna DK. The index manic episode in juvenile-onset bipolar
disorder: the pattern of recovery. Canadian Journal of Psychiatry 2003; 48:52-55
- Jaisoorya TS, Janardhan Reddy YC, Srinath S. The
relationship of obsessive-compulsive disorder to putative spectrum disorders: results from an
Indian study. Comprehensive Psychiatry 2003; 44:317-323.
- Janardhan Reddy YC, Srinath S, Prakash HM, Girimaji SC,
Sheshadri SP, Khanna S, Subakrishna DK. A follow-up study of juvenile obsessive-compulsive
disorder from India. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica 2003; 107:457-464.
- Jaisoorya TS, Janardhan Reddy YC, Srinath S. Is
Juvenile obsessive-compulsive disorder a developmental subtype of the disorder? Findings from an
Indian study. European Child & Adolescent Psychiatry 2003; 12:290-297
- Ravikishore V, Samar R, Janardhan Reddy YC,
Chandrasekhar CR, Thennarasu K. Clinical characteristics and treatment response in poor and good
insight obsessive-compulsive disorder. European Psychiatry 2004; 19: 202-208.
- Janardhan Reddy YC. Generalized anxiety disorder. In:
Isaac M, Shah N (eds). Anxiety and Depression in Clinical Practice. Abbott India Ltd (Lenbrook
Division). Bombay; 2003: 7-14.
- Janardhan Reddy YC, Khanna S (Editors). Obsessive
Compulsive Disorder – An Indian Perspective. Abott India Ltd (Lenbrook Division), Mumbai,
- Janardhan Reddy YC. Commentary: St John's Wort may be
less effective than previously thought in people with depression. Evidence Based Mental Health
- Harbishettar V, Kumar P, Janardhan Reddy YC,
Thennarasu K. Is there a relationship between Parkinson's disease and obsessive-compulsive
disorder? Parkinsonism and Related Disorders 2005; 11:85-88.
- Janardhan Reddy YC, Sujit Maxim D'Souza, Chandrashekar
Shetti, Thennarasu K, Deshpande S, Suresh BM, Singiseti S. An 11- to 13-year follow-up of 75
subjects with obsessive-compulsive disorder. Journal of Clinical Psychiatry 2005; 66:744-749
- Bhattacharyya A, Prasanna CLN, Khanna S, Janardhan Redy
YC, Sheshadri S. A family genetic study of clinical subtypes of obsessive-compulsive
disorder. Psychiatric Genetics 2005; 15: 175-180.
- Bhattacharyya S, Janardhan Reddy YC, Khanna S.
Depressive and anxiety disorder comorbidity in obsessive-compulsive disorder. Psychopathology
- Chandrashekhar N. Shetti, Janardhan Reddy YC,
Thennarasu K, Kartik K, Srinivas S, Avinash SH, Siddequehusen MU, Samar R.Clinical predictors of
drug non-response in obsessive-compulsive disorder. Journal of Clinical Psychiatry 2005;
- Kukreti R, Tripathi S, Bhatnagar P, Gupta S, Chauhan C,
Kubendran S, Janardhan Reddy YC, Jain S, Brahmachari SK. Association of DRD2 gene
variant with schizophrenia. Neuroscience Letters 2006; 392: 68-71.
- Janardhan Reddy YC, Jaideep T, Khanna S.
Obsessive-compulsive disorder research in India. In: Ling BE (Ed). Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
Research. NOVA Science Publishers, New York 2005
- Jaideep T, Janardhan Reddy YC, Srinath S. Comorbidity
of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in juvenile bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disorders
- Janardhan Reddy YC, Srinath S, Rajeev J. Pediatric
bipolar disorder: Indian Perspectives. In: Diler RS (Ed). Pediatric bipolar disorder: a global
perspective. NOVA Science Publishers, New York 2006 (in press)
- Zutshi A, Janardhan Reddy YC, Thennarasu K, Chandrasekhar CR.
Comorbidity of anxiety disorders in patients with remitted bipolar disorder. Eur Arch Psych
Clin Neurosciences 2006; 256:428-436.
- Kolur US, Janardhan Reddy YC, John.P.John, Kandavel T,
Jain S. Sustained attention and executive functions in euthymic young people with bipolar
disorder. Br J Psychiatry 2006; 189:453-458.
- Bhargava Raman RP, Sheshadri SP, Janardhan Reddy YC,
Girimaji SC, Srinath S, Raghunandan VNGP. Is bipolar II disorder misdiagnosed as major
depressive disorder in children? Journal of Affective Disorders 2007; 98:263-266
- Ashfaq-U-Rahaman, Janardhan Reddy YC, Prabhavathi,
Pal PK. Obsessive-compulsive disorder in adults with rheumatic heart disease. Acta
Neuropsychiatrica (in press).
- Zutshi A, Kamath P, Janardhan Reddy YC. Bipolar and
non-bipolar obsessive-compulsive disorder: a clinical exploration. Comprehensive psychiatry
- Kamath P, Janardhan Reddy YC, Thennarasu K. Suicidal
behavior in obsessive-compulsive disorder. Journal of Clinical Psychiatry (in press)
- Math SB, Janardhan Reddy YC. Issues in the
pharmacological treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder. International Journal of Clinical
Practice (in press)
- Zutshi A, Math SB, Janardhan Reddy YC. Escitalopram in
OCD: a case series. Primary Care companion to Journal of Clinical Psychiatry (in press).